Friday 30 September 2016

True story about bhangarh
Hey guys...
i am here to tell you about my real experiance in bhangarh.
one year ago i went there with my friends. That was my first time experience. We are scared because we heared a lot stories about this place. And also heared true story about bhangarh. Peoples says there are souls of many peoples and a TANTRIK.
when we entered in bhangarh there are nothing special to scared. That was a beautiful place. There was a room the paranormal activitist said that there are maximum negative energy  then any place in bhangarh. My friends this is true. When we captured photo there the photos be something like blur. I dont know what happening with us. we dont stay more time there. And i believe on that bhangarh is an real haunted place not only because i experienced but also indian govt paranormal sociaty declare that.
If you have any story about ghost or horror then email me but it should be real. I will post on my blog. Thanku

No comments:

Post a Comment